Bathroom Cabinet Ideas – A cabinet is needed in a bathroom to keep toiletries. Therefore, it’s only natural to have at least one in the bathroom. Cabinet commonly installed or placed within the vanity area. There are various ideas of bathroom cabinet ideas in this article that you might find one inspiring. Let’s check these out!
1. Warm Minimalism
Less is more, so people say. While in this case, that quotation applies to this bathroom cabinet which holds its simplicity to complement the tiled vanity wall. Various textures are presented here. You get to see tiles from the wall, wood form the vanity cabinet, and marble from the flooring. And they blend greatly.
The floating cabinet installation becomes its focal point. It makes the room bigger and gives you space to clean.
- Having minimalist cabinet means it is easy to clean.
- It is simple and more focus on its function.
- Too minimalist might lead to boredom. So this type of cabinet is not recommended for easily bored people.
The complicated carving all over the cabinet in the picture might remind you of the 19th century where this kind of art was originated. Well, this vanity room is indeed inspired by carved designs from such era to present some drama and antique look.
To strengthen the impression, this cabinet gets a treatment of decorative paint that resembles weathered wood stance. After that, other elements like marble countertop and some gold accents are thrown in to support the set. You can see the gold accentuates the mirror, faucet, and sconces.
- It is a great way to have antique looking furniture on a budget.
- A pop of green from the plants is somehow refreshing the whole atmosphere.
- Those carves need extra attention in cleaning.
- The paint applied is too pale. It does give the impression of weathered wood indeed, but at the same time also gives a hint of secondhand goods.
Modern Double Sink and Medicine Cabinet
Here is another example of floating cabinet. This contemporary double sink vanity features a mirror that also works as a medicine cabinet. The double sinks contain a romantic hidden message on it. They provide ‘his’ and ‘her’ area to support the idea of getting ready together.
This cabinet features a modern type with soft-closing doors and drawers. It also offers plenty of storage under the acrylic countertop.
- It has a simple design yet multifunctional.
- This cabinet set comes with the mirror and can be bought online.
- For double sink vanity and support the activity for two people, it has less space than it should.
If you have limited bathroom space, you have to make use all vacant area. Any multifunctional space saving furniture will be needed here and you are looking at one of them. This floor storage cabinet has all you need in the bathroom while at the same time it saves your precious floor space.
It features a sink and space under it, three vanity drawers, maximum counter space, and clever detail like pullout stepstool. And since it’s freestanding, you can re-place it anywhere.
- It is practical and even offers you smart stepstool.
- It also has a nice blue tone, too.
- Because the space is limited, you have to close the door first to open the drawers.
Cabinet Storage Tower
Besides using a complete set of sink vanity, you can also utilize tower cabinet to save some space. And at the same time, you get more storages to keep your toiletries. But however you look at it, it seems the tower cabinet comes in a set with the two sinks at each side. They have the same material for countertops and their whole appearance.
This tower cabinet provides a space for everything. It has some enclosed shelves on the upper part and pullout drawers on the lower side. Your small-scale master bathroom seems even bigger by utilizing these sleek vanities.
- Its slim shape allows you to save some space.
- Since it’s tall, it has more additional storage.
- Yet, because of its height, you will face a problem in cleaning the most top part.
Floating Vanity Storage
Yes, floating cabinet is pretty popular these days. Because not only it makes the whole room seems larger, it is also easy to clean the space under it. You can either make another use of the vacant space or leave it as it is. Though the cabinet comes in small size, it has plenty of smart storages.
A large one in the center and six other on the sides are enough to organize your bathroom necessities, such as toothbrushes, creams, spare towels, and some stock of toiletries. This floating cabinet displays a style of contemporary which goes unexpectedly well with the mosaic tiles on the wall.
- The selection of mosaic tiles is clever. They take the role of mirror frame on top of that.
- Having floating cabinet means it needs more effort with the installation and thus you can’t easily re-place it.
Sleek Open Shelving
How gorgeous this bathroom is! Everything you need is in this spa-like bathroom and within your reach. There’s a shower room, jacuzzi, and even large contemporary-style vanity area. The vanity area is supported by a long and sleek cabinet with open storage and a huge mirror, too.
The open storage supports the idea of exposing your things for appeal purpose instead of hiding them. The shelves are suitable for keeping baskets or towels while the drawers are perfect for storing beauty products and your other personal items.
Though large, this vanity area might be purposed to be used by one person only. It hinted from the single-sink basin. If you have enough space in your master bedroom, you have to get this master bath also. It is a must have room.
- With this wide space, the existing lighting fixtures are arranged nicely.
- Open shelves can also mean exposing your things directly to dust. So store only the things with rapid use.
To sum up what you’ve been reading up until now, bathroom cabinet ideas involves minimalism, French appeal, modernity, multifunction, convenience, and sleekness. It doesn’t mean that one cabinet must meet all the standards, it only emphasizes what storages should have.