Rustic bathroom vanities – From a classic bathroom to a contemporary one, rustic vanities have never failed to add more charm. They provide the touch of classic to any bathroom styles. If you are a fan of rustic style and want to add a rustic vanity to your bathroom, but you have no idea which one that suits your bathroom well, check out these alluring rustic bathroom vanities.
1. Simple DIY Rustic Bathroom Vanities
This rustic bathroom vanity is very simple yet functional. It can be a great plan for your DIY project especially if you do not want to burn a hole in your pocket as well as soaking in hectic work.
To build this vanity, you will need some dowels, boards, and edge-glued panels. But you need to get your sink and faucet before building it as you will need to measure the length and width of the sink so that it can fit the countertop perfectly.
- For an authentic rustic look, you had better stain the vanity. Make sure you apply gel stain onto it because the texture of the gel stain is like pudding which coats the vanity perfectly without eradicating the natural pattern of the woods.
2. Exotic and Rustic Bathroom Vanity
Cabin style houses usually feature exposed beam ceilings, roughly-cut stones, and even antlers to bring nature to the interior. To kick it up a notch, you had better have this exotic and rustic vanity in your bathroom.
This vanity is made of distressed boards just like any typical rustic vanities. To fill in the space of the surface as well as accentuating it, some twigs and branches are attached to them. To take the rustic look to the next level, vessel stone sink is installed on the countertop.
- Placing the sink on one of the sides gives you more space to put more things on the countertop so that you can grab them in no time.
- Placing the sink on one of the sides of the vanity is awkward. It seems like the vanity is lack of balance. To make it look more beautiful and balance, it would be better if the sink were placed in the middle of the countertop.
3. Rustic Vanity with A Lot of Storage Space
Investing in a bathroom vanity that provides a lot of space is such a brilliant idea. You can accentuate your bathroom as well as storing some soaps, shampoos, and towels. It will enable you to grab them in no time when you need them.
The rustic vanity looks great with the marble countertop and the unique copper faucet. To add a clean look to the vanity, an undermount sink is installed. It really suits the subtle beige of the cabinets.
- The backsplash should be wider.
4. Log Bathroom Vanity
Take the rustic look to the next level with this log bathroom vanity. Instead of using boards, this vanity uses some wood logs to create an impressive look. The absence of cabinets makes the bathroom look bigger.
Unlike many other rustic bathroom vanities which expose distressed boards, it applies the sleek look of a contemporary bathroom. Two undermount sinks are installed to fit the sleek countertop.
- Eradicating the cabinets gives you more space under the sink which makes the bathroom look bigger.
- Since there is no cabinet, you cannot store toiletries and towels in the bathroom.
5. Small Bathroom Vanity
This bathroom vanity is really suitable for limited space. It is small which does not take up a lot of space, but it is still functional. The distressed wood cabinet is topped with beige marble countertop and undermount sink.
The mirror hanging over the vanity is a great complement to it. The frame has the color and pattern as the cabinet door, making it look rustic and classic. Since it is small, you can place this vanity anywhere in the bathroom, even on the corner of your bathroom.
- The small size makes it become a very versatile bathroom vanity.
- Since the vanity is quite small, you will not be able to store more things in the cabinet. You will not be able to lay toothbrush and toothpaste on the countertop.
6. Epic Rustic Bathroom Vanity
Your bathroom deserves an elegant look. To get an elegant look, you do not need to invest in fancy furniture. Affordable one will be just enough.
This bathroom vanity features distressed cabinet doors that provide a rustic touch to your bathroom. Small beige-hue tiles frame the mirrors nicely. Two white marble vessel sinks sit on the white countertop to create a sleek look.
To fill in the space under the sink as well as accentuating it, some twigs are added. The twigs support the countertop very well.
- The twigs make the bathroom vanity look more beautiful.
- It will be hard for you to get the easy access to the pipes if there is something wrong with them.
7. Black Rustic Bathroom Vanity
Mysterious yet attractive. This is what this vanity is all about. The black charcoal finish adds a rustic charm to your bathroom. Topped with white concrete countertop, this vanity is ready to provide an elegant look. The curvy bronze faucet looks so classic, but not dated.
- Black has always provided the touch of luxury and boldness.
- There is no backsplash that protects the wall from getting wet.
8. Fantastic Rustic Bathroom Vanity with Sliding Door
When stepping into the bathroom, you will be gobsmacked by this fantastic vanity. The combination of rustic and modern look is clearly seen in it. The cabinets and countertop made by distressed wood are framed with dark brown metal that adds the touch of boldness to the vanity.
Instead of doors with handle bars, this vanity features a sliding door that will provide you an easy access to the cabinets. It also features a toilet paper holder.
- A single handle bar would be great if added on the sliding door.
Those are the 8 rustic bathroom vanity that you can have in your bathroom. You can either apply them that way or tweak them a little bit to meet your need very well. Do not be afraid to explore your imagination to add an impressive rustic look to it.